Choose me… Alongside a strong PR strategy should sit snugly and coherent marketing plan that reflects the brands values, existing and potential customer base. Carefully selected third party activities and media link ups can work hard with limited budgets to drive sales and traffic to store or online.
I have worked with some of the following media and businesses to help my clients reach new (like minded) audiences through marketing incentives:
ELLE, ELLEUK.com, Glamour, Glamourmagazine.co.uk, Stylist.co.uk, Marie Claire, Marieclaire.co.uk, Woman&Home.com, Look, Look.co.uk, The Daily Telegraph, Daily Mail Weekend, Easy Living, The Simple Things, Red Exclusives etc… Sawdays, Eurostar, RHS, Vintage Southbank, Dainty Doll, Nica (bags) etc…
Working with the right people – equals results.
Marketing service includes:
- Proposing and researching complimentary third party businesses
- Liaising directly with selected media partners and third parties
- Creating a clear calendar to fit in with your business
- Working with inhouse teams to ensure brand values are correctly presented
- Client blog and social media content